- CULTIVATION: Little millet (siriya thinai or samai) in Tamil, Malayalam(Chama), Telugu (Saama), Hindi (Kutki) and Kannada( Saame) is a traditional crop grown all over India.
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS : Little millet is rich in protein and vitamin but low in fats.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Little millet is rich in phosphorus and iron which help to build strong bones and teeth and proper posture.
- HOW TO COOK: Little millet has to be soaked for some time before cooking. It can be cooked in boiling water or milk to a porridge consistency and sweetened with sugar or jaggery powder which is suitable for adults and toddlers.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.