- HEALTH BENEFITS : Mapillai Samba has high fibre content and Vitamin B1. The antioxidants giving the rice its rich red colour increases haemoglobin & builds immunity.
- HOW TO COOK : It can also be soaked and processed into flour for dosas, string hoppers, kozhukattais and other steamed items
- NUTRITIONAL CONTENT : Eating Mapillai Samba rice helps the digestive system and its low GI keeps body parameters in control
- CULTIVATION : Mapillai Samba or bridegroom rice or red rice is grown mostly in Tamil Nadu. B&B Organics mapillai samba rice is available as flour and flakes.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.