APPLICATIONS/ WHY TO BUY? It’s a lot easier to crack or break a rib than to recover from it. Here the LifeShield Rib Belt comes to your rescue. LifeShield Rib Belt is applied to the thoracic region to compress and bind the rib cage and provide splinting to the sternum while allowing sufficient flexibility for comfortable breathing. Pain can make it hard for patients to breathe deeply, which places them at risk for collapse of the air sacs in their lungs or pneumonia — infections in their lungs. Here comes the LifeShield rib belt to your use to minimize your pain and boost your recovery It Can also be used as a general chest binder to get flatter breast for proper looks and fitting FEATURES The LifeShield Rib Belt specifically designed to provide advanced support and customizable compression to your sore rib cage to help treat injuries and pain caused by rib fractures, sprains, and more without hampering your normal breathing. Designed to treat & protect Broken ribs, Sore or bruised rib cage, Cracked ribs, Intercostal muscle strains, Dislocated ribs 6” inch wide single elastic panel for better comfort and enhanced compression. 4 mm soft ethafoam chest Pad can be placed at the site of fracture to enhance the splinting action and holding of the fractured ribs without compromising on patient comfor Porous webbing improves ventilation and comfort of the patient. How to wear Join the special compression chest pad with the Belt’s Velcro panel Place the chest pad over the sternum (breastbone at the centre of the chest). Now wrap the belt around the chest, make sure u keep it upright position as per (UP) label directions. Apply hook tape to the loop tape to a comfortable compression. Helps in broken ribs, chest pains . Can be used as general breast binder Belt for - Rib fracture, Rib dislocations, stabilization of sternum fracturesand and Post cardio thoracic surgery care, broken rib and cracked rib.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.