- LORIS: A rich dark roast arabica with notes of dark chocolate and caramel. Best brewed with Aeropress, French Press, Moka Pot.
- PROCESS: Organic hand-pulped arabica sourced from BR Hills, Karnataka; 1400m.
- CUSTOMISABLE: Whole beans or choose a grind to suit your brewing method.
- BIO-DEGRADABLE PACKAGING: The outer packet will start disintegrating right away. The inner bag, made of bio-degradable plastic will completely disappear in a landfill in around two years.
- ABOUT US: Black Baza Coffee Co. is a certified Fair Trade social and conservation enterprise whose mission is to empower smallholder producers to conserve biodiversity on coffee farms.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.