Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
  • Load image into Gallery viewer, Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified
Vendor
Blessed Organics

Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles Glass Bottle Lab Certified

No Reviews Yet
Regular price
$32.00
Sale price
$32.00
Regular price
$52.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Save 38% ($20.00)
Tax included.
Error You can't add more than 500 quantity.

  • Tracked Shipping on All Orders
  • 14 Days Returns

Description

  • 40 PPM high strength miracle silver produced at, 40 ppm strength. This is 4 times more silver than 10 ppm. Higher concentration means faster effect at low dosage. This means our silver lasts 4 times longer than 10 ppm silver. We provide third party lab test certificate
  • Ultra fine particle size, miracle silver is crystal clear like water even at high concentration of 40 ppm. Thanks to very fine particles size of silver as low as 0.6 nanometers achieved using advanced manufacturing process. Other home made silver solutions look muddy yellow to dark brown even at ,10 ppm because of large particle size and unpredictable manufacturing process
  • Quickly destroys over 650 pathogens a study conducted in 2012 by the prestigious rice university proved that it is the silver ions
  • Not the particles
  • That have a bactericidal power. Miracle silver has 98% ionic silver with atomic size of less than 1 nanometer. The remaining 2% is silver particles

Shipping and Returns

  • We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
  • Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
  • Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
  • All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
  • Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
  • In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this product yet.
Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles  Glass Bottle Lab Certified

Blessed Organics Miracle Silver Tm Colloidal 40 PPM 100 Ml Spray Natural and Safe Immune Booster for Kids, Adults and Pets High Strength Ultra Fine Particles Glass Bottle Lab Certified

Error You can't add more than 500 quantity.
Regular price
$32.00
Sale price
$32.00
Regular price
$52.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Save 38% ($20.00)