- Prunes are high in polyphenol antioxidants, which may reduce inflammation and lower the risk of several chronic diseases.
- Prunes are a good source of fiber and have been shown to reduce adiponectin levels. Both characteristics may benefit blood sugar control.
- The vitamin and mineral content of plums and prunes differs slightly, but both are packed with nutrients. Additionally, prunes contain more calories, fiber and carbs than fresh plums.
- Prunes are simple to add to your diet. They can be prepared in several different ways and taste great in many types of recipes and Juice
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.