- Add to egg whites or whipping cream to boost the strength of the individual air bubbles and slows down their natural tendency to deflate
- When added to syrups, it prevents sugar's natural tendency to re bond and form crystals
- Add a pinch of cream of tartar to boiling vegetables to help them retain their bright, fresh color
- Cream of tartar makes an effective non toxic household cleaner all by itself or can be used in a 1:1 combination with vinegar
- Used as a stabilizing agent Major ingredient in baking Indispensable agent in cakes and other baked items
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.