- A thick, clear syrup used in a variety of desert recipes
- Glucose Syrup is Generally Used in Foods to Give a Soft Texture, Add Volume, and Most Importantly to Sweeten.
- Helps in Food for Crystalizing, Act as Stabilizer, Enhancing Texture, Flavor Enhancer
- Liquid Glucose is the syrup form of glucose which is a sugar and is one of the derivatives of corn starch or maize starch.
- Used for baked sweets, cookies, cakes, sweetener to your homemade lemonade | Shelf Life: 365 Days
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.