- Titanium dioxide is a food additive without any nutritive value and added in processed foods to provide a whitening effect
- Sometimes as an anti-caking agent to prevent the product from clumping
- Titanium dioxide is most commonly found in candies, sweets and chewing gums.
- Its used in some chocolate to give it a smooth texture and is used in doughnuts to provide color and texture.
- Package Quantity: 50 gm
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.