- Bonhomia Monsoon Malabar Coffee is known for rich coffee aroma and has buttery, chocolatey after taste with intensity of 6/10.
- Monsoon Malabar Coffee is made from 100% washed coffee beans, monsooned in Mangalore Region. The coffee beans are "Medium" roasted to give Vivid & Vibrant nature. The coffee beans are grown in Mangalore Region and undergo a unique process to produce their amazing flavor profile, making it a speciality coffee of India.
- Sun dried green beans are warehoused only on the Malabar Coast (Karnataka & Kerala) where deliberate exposure to the sea air and monsoon winds result in the beans to swell & fade with reduced acidity. Medium roast puts little acidity that highlights the rare aromas.
- Bonhomia Drip Bags are 100% Made in India, with custom innovations to ensure better aroma & crema experience. Comes with smart & attractive packaging which has 100% traceability to estates. Bonhomia are being used by some of the best 5 Star hotels inside the rooms.
- Tear along the dotted line. Place hangers on cup. Pour boiled water through. Add Sugar/Jaggery as per taste. Enjoy your coffee.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.