- Misri (candy sugar or rock sugar) is made from the solution of sugarcane (ganna) and the sap of Palmyra palm tree (Taad ka ped). Crystals were grown as a result of cooling supersaturated sugar solutions.
- Consistency in taste, Aroma & Quality. No Added Colours, No Preservatives. So give it a try to Classic Harvest Product & Relish the Rare! Store in a cool dry place, in Airtight Container.Keep away from Direct Sunlight.
- Mishri is also helpful in breathing problem with black pepper (kali mirch) and milk cream (malai).
- Mishri has been used in various Ayurvedic medicines and proved to be effective against cough. It clears cough and soothes the oral cavity.
- It also loosens up mucus and provides quick relief. Take a medium sized piece of mishri (rock sugar) and keep it in your mouth and swallow its juice (do not chew it)
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.