- Baba Budangiri Arabica, grown on India's high elevation hills, is one of the India's finest coffee. This Medium roasted coffee is creamy, marked by notes of toasted nuts, hints of earthy minerals and coffee blossom.
- 100% Arabica, Medium Roasted, processed washed, Speciality blend Asia's Best Coffee from the highest peak of the region in India. Feel the goodness of finest roasted coffee beans.
- COFFEE FLAVOUR : One of India's finest coffee with nutty overtones and earthy flavours with deliciously rich aroma of finest coffee beans.
- Baba Budan was a 16th-century Sufi, whose shrine is at Baba Budangiri, Chikkamagalur, Karnataka, India. He is said to have introduced the coffee plant to India by bringing seven raw beans from the port of Mecca, Yemen while coming back from Hajj
- You can make it with wide range of equipments, we grind these rich coffee beans as per your equipment, having various options to select. Enjoy rich & fresh taste of coffee, picked & purchased directly from farmers of some rare and oldest coffee estates of Karnataka
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.