- FULL BODY BRACE - Promotes postural extension and abdominal compression of your thoracic and lumbar back. Aluminum posterior frame for a lightweight and conforming fit.
- MECHANICAL PULLEY SYSTEM - Patented pulley system enhances compliance and compression to relieve pressure on your spine. Holds your back straight, protecting you from dangerous movements during recovery from a mid- to low-back injury.
- EASY TO USE - Soft padding, breathable materials, and a spinal cutout make the TLSO comfortable to wear. Easy to put on, take off, or adjust the brace. You wont need any special tools for adjustments.
- NATURAL TREATMENT - Use to ease pain stemming from a variety of thoracic spine abnormalities, compression fractures, strains, and more. Works at many stages, including before and after surgery. Great men and women of all ages.
- Put the brace on like you would put on a backpack, if needed you can loosen the straps. Next, position front component on your stomach and attach it to the side panels with the Velcro. Once you get it positioned comfortably you can adjust the compression. Grasp each of the handles and simultaneously pull both straight out in front of you. To avoid tangling, position one handle higher than the other and attach to the Velcro.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.