- Contains: 300g & 800g of Mylapore IyersThokku made in a traditional method using homemade spices.
- A spicy and tangy pickle prepared with handpicked vegetables from the latest seasons, to ensure freshness, quality, and taste.
- Adding to your hot steamed rice with ghee on top would give you a perfect and a satisfying meal that you will love to have again and again.
- It also suits well with puri, dosa, chapatti, curd rice etc. Be whatever the dish, our thokku's plays a major role in enhancing the taste and giving a special punch to the taste buds.
- Shelf life: 180 days || Tightly- packed, in quality packages, which arrive in plastic containers are easy to store and carry. || Do not use the wet spoon.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.