- Kerala special spiced tapioca chips
- Postodana is also called as poppy seeds & is used in varios desserts, curries, shakes & even in some medicines. Processed & packed in the most hygienic conditions by women from self help group in bengal.
- Storage instructions: store in a cool, dry and air tight container once opened
- Usage: a common staple used in many indian recipes.
- Shelf Life: 180 Days; Quantity: 100 Gm; Ingredient Type: Vegetarian; Package Content: 1 Bengali Postodana
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.