- Botanical name- Phyllanthus niruri Linn. Family-Phyllanthaceae (previously in Euphorbiaceae)
- Common English names: seed-under-leaf ,Carry Me Seed, Black catnip, Child pick-a-back, Gale of wind, Gulf leaf flower, Hurricane weed, Shatter stone, Stone breaker , Chanca piedra,
- INDIAN NAMES: Sanskrit: Bhuamlaki, Bahupatri Assamese: Bhuin Amla Bengali: Bhumamla, Bhumi amalaki English: Country gooseberry Gujrati: Bhoi Amali, Bhony amari, Bhonyamali Hindi: Jangliamli, Hazardana, Jaramala, Bhui amla Kannada: Nelanelli Kashmiri: Kath Malayalam: Kizanelli, Keezhanelli, Ajjhada Marathi: Bhuiawali Oriya: Bhuin Amla Punjabi: Lodhar Tamil: Kizhukai nelli, Kizanelli, keelanelli Telugu: Nela usirika
- Phyllanthus Niruri used for Liver Gastrointestinal, ,,Kidney and gall bladder stones. Phyllanthus having hepatoprotective, and anti viral, a smooth muscle relaxant properties.
- Caution warning: it should not be used by Pregnant Women. it is a smooth muscle relaxant.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.