- Centella asiatica - Gotu Kola- Indian Pennywort -Dried Leaves
- Botanical Name: Centella asiatica Family: Apiaceae
- Regional Names: English : Indian Pennywort, Hindi : Brahma Manduki, Other Common Names: Indian pennywort, pennywort, Asiatic pennywort, antanan, pegaga, brahmi, chi-hsueh tsao, man tien hsing.
- Sanskrit : Manduki, Darduracchada, Urdu : Brahmi, Punjabi : Brahmi, Assamese : Manimuni, Bengali : Jholkhuri, Thalkuri, Thankuni, Gujrati : Khodabrahmi, Khadbhrammi, Kannada : Ondelaga, Brahmi soppu, Malayalam : Kodangal, Marathi : Karivana, Tamil : Vallarai, Telugu : Saraswati Aku, Vauari.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.