- Product Specialty: Natural Dried, Nutritious, Tasty and Healthy Raisin are Great Source of Anti oxidants; Good Source of Energy; Fat Free; Cholesterol Free; Sodium Free; Suitable for children, youngsters and elders
- Green raisin are fat free and cholesterol free hence good for heart health; A handful of raisins daily can provide your body with carbohydrates, vitamin B, iron and potassium; Excellent for curing weakness, Anemia, Indigestion and Acidity
- Stored in our Export Oriented Cold Storage; Hygienically Vacuum Packed in Food Grade Poly Bag; Premium Attractive Outer Paper Box Directly from our Cold Storage to your Home; Act Now... We Promise it's Perfect for Your Healthy Lifestyle
- Raisins pack more nutrition than their small size might indicate. When grapes are dehydrated to produce raisins, the nutrients become more concentrated, making a handful of raisins a snack rich in B vitamins, iron and potassium. Besides nutrients, raisins are also a good source of carbohydrates for energy.
- Raisins are loaded with fibres, which swells when they absorb water and effectively provide relief from constipation. Regular intake of raisins help regularize bowel movement as the fibres remove the toxins and wastes from the gastrointestinal tract.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.