- Called as Rai in Hindi, brown mustard seeds are the fruit pods got from the mustard plant belonging to the Brassica family.
- Though brown mustard is native to Asia Minor, they are also cultivated as a commercial crop across countries like Canada, China, India and some regions of Europe. Very widely used in cooking, mustard seeds have numerous health benefits
- There are certain nutrients in mustard seeds that prevent diseases from occurring. They are all a part of the basic structure of the Brassica family to which mustard belongs
- If your jars start to smell like the spices or ingredients you store in them, using mustard seeds can help. Warm a little water and add it to the jar. Also add a little mustard seed paste to the jar and shake it well. Pour it out. You would be surprised how the smell goes away.
- Perceived As Health Benefiting Spice, These Mustard Seeds Are Indeed Very Rich In Phyto-nutrients, Minerals, Vitamins And Anti-oxidants
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.