- A natural preservative and a commonly used ingredient for cheese-making Since it's naturally sour in flavour, citric acid is used in manu sour dishes and to impart a tart flavour in baking dishes
- A natural preservative and a commonly used ingredient for cheese-making. Premium, food grade citric acid for use in bakery, confectionary and food preservation.
- Use the Citric Acid in Jams, Squashes, Fruit Drinks, Sauces etc. Best For Lightening, skin hydration, skin whitening, skin smoothening, pigmentation removal, fairness, anti-ageing, nourishment and moisturization.
- It is the main ingredient for bath bombs. Add some baking soda and a few other ingredients to create the perfect fizzy do it yourself bath bomb. Citrus fruits such as lemons, oranges, and limes contain high levels of citric acid.
- Citric acid is safe to eat. Citric acid is a wonderful product for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.