- KERALA ORIGIN: Our cloves is sourced exclusively from Kerala, India. We provide hand-picked cloves produced by the Syzygium aromaticum plant. It is processed and packed in our hygienic processing facility to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- 100% NATURAL & PESTICIDE FREE: Our clove is sourced from small-holder farms in Kerala that do not use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides.
- WHOLESOME & PURE: Clove or laung has a sweet flavor and it is used to enhance food items such as Indian biriyani, sweets, cakes, cookies and add depth to items such as sauces and soups. Clove is one of the key components in Indian garam masala.
- HEALTHY & NUTRITIOUS FOOD: Cloves contain a variety of nutrients such as Fiber, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, manganese and Vitamin E. Cloves are an effective tool in improving digestive health as they secrete digestive enzymes which eliminates bloating and indigestion. Cloves have long been used as a home remedy for toothache. The eugenol that provides the flavor of cloves is also a pain-reliever and can help relieve inflammation.
- The eugenol in clove is known to provide relief.If you have a much severe toothache, such that grinding cloves with your teeth is not possible, you can use crushed cloves. Crush the whole cloves and place the powder on the affected tooth. Cloves can also combat bad breath.