- Maize flour (makka) is made using the dried corn grain, which is milled into smooth, pale yellow colored flour Great in prevention of diseases like Alzheimers, diabetes, heart ailments, lowering hypertension and many others
- Maize flour can be used exactly as wheat flour in making bread, confectioneries, breakfast meals and more Maize flour, also called corn flour is highly rich in protein, dietary fibre and very low in fat
- Professional grade Corn Starch, used and highly recommended by Chefs. Corn-starch can also be used to coat fruit in pies, tarts, and other desserts before baking. The thin layer of corn-starch mixes with the fruits' Juices and then thickens as it bakes.
- Popularly used in baking, binding, making gluten-free flour blend, puddings, breads etc. Corn starch can be mixed into cool or room temperature liquids and then heated to cause a thickening action.
- It is versatile, easily modified, and finds many uses in industry as adhesive, in paper products, as an anti-sticking agent, and textile manufacturing.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.