- Eating these berries can help prevent the damage caused by a high-fat diet. They can even help in fighting inflammatory diseases which are caused because of obesity.
- It is also helpful in reducing oxidative stress due to the presence of minerals such as calcium, potassium, and manganese in it.
- FEEL GOOD : Dehydrated blueberries can be eaten on their own, but they find a place in your oatmeal, salads and are even a oft-used ingredient in trail mixes. Mix it into a smoothie with a banana and toned milk for a filling shake.
- HEALTH : Dehydrated blueberries pack a nutritional punch, being low in sodium and calories and containing a host of vitamins and minerals. They're rich in Vitamin K, C and antioxidants have a good amount of fiber, all of which is a better option than reaching for that slice of cake.
- While eating blueberries may lower blood pressure and oxidized LDL cholesterol, it's important to keep in mind that these are risk factors not actual diseases.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.