- It also prevents premature graying.Dry plums, which are called prunes, can be kept at room temperature for a few days. Plums should be washed thoroughly with tap water before eating
- They can be safely eaten with the skin. These fruits are majorly used in the preparation of jams, pies, desserts and jellies. They can also be used in a variety of recipes, either baked or poached. Prunes are also added to muffins, cakes, and ice creams.
- It is possible to freeze a plum by blanching, removing the skin, coating the slices in lemon juice, and then combining the slices in a bowl of fruit juice syrup
- It can be used as ready-to-eat right from the package as a healthful snack or can be used as a versatile cooking or baking ingredient.
- Benefits :- encourages more hair growth.The plum is a highly pigmented fruit that retains the natural color of the hair.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.