- Our products are procured directly from farmers and, processed and packed in our hygienic processing plant to retain their natural freshness, aroma and nutrients.
- Mace contains a variety of nutrients such as copper, vitamin B6, calcium and dietary fibers. A tea made from a mixture of nutmeg mace and cream is often prescribed by doctors in improving digestive health and relieves indigestion and stomach ulcers.
- Our products are grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides.
- We collect fresh organic spices directly from the farmers in and around Western Ghat region. So we guarantee about our products, that are Fresh and Clean No artificial colours or preservatives
- Javitri is used in food preparations for its aromatic flavour It has a spicy taste, but subtler and more delicate than nutmeg it is mainly used in flavouring stews, curries, pickles, sauces, and Indian dishes like biryani It is also added to sweet puddings, muffins, cakes and breads to impart its flavour
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.