- Dried cranberries contain the same nutrients as fresh cranberries (notably dietary fiber and antioxidants). However, commercial drying processes substantially reduce the vitamin A and vitamin C content. The nutrient density is also reduced if sugar is added.
- Dried cranberries are fat-free. They are ideal for snacks. Sprinkling a small handful of dried cranberries on your soup or salad is a tasty and healthy way to make your meals more nutritious.
- Dried cranberries will give you the same nutrients you get from fresh cranberries. You get basically the same amount of antioxidants and dietary fiber.
- High in various micronutrients & fiber, these berries are excellent addition to your cereal, granola bars and other baked goods.
- These berries come packed in a resealable ziplock pouch, making it easier to store them and carry them
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.