- Chironji which is also known as charoli has a unique taste which is slightly sweet, slightly acidic similar to the flavor of almonds.
- Chironji seeds manage to be a good protein and has fat source at 59 per 100 grams of Chironji seeds while containing a relatively low amount of calories. It has high fiber content and provides vitamins, for example, vitamin B1, B2 and C as well as niacin. High contents of phosphorus, iron and calcium are also found in these seeds.
- Its nutty flavor and taste that is similar to almonds is considered a delicacy in India. The seeds of charoli have many culinary uses which include making sweets and savory dishes such as desserts, baking recipes and making other confectionary dishes. Its a perfect substitute for almonds.The aphrodisiac properties of charoli are considered when making a special sweet Indian dish called Chironji Ki Barfi, traditionally given to newly married couples to provide vitality.
- Chironji is most commonly used as a cooking spice.The seeds can be eaten raw but are mostly roasted or fried to increase their flavor.
- All our packs are hygienically packed while maintaining strict quality standards to rule out chances of bug infestation or any other kind of contamination.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.