- DiaBliss Low GI Millet Cookies are made from the choicest millets. They are tasty and a healthy addition to your family's health.
- With a GI of 20, they are a diabetic's best friend. Anything less than a GI value of 55 is considered low GI food, and is essentially good for nutrition.
- Millet naturally has a low GI and therefore doctors recommend it to diabetics.
- Switching over to low GI based diet can help you control weight in a healthy way.
- Diabliss's Millet cookies have been scientifically formulated with choicest ingredients and tested extensively to provide you outstanding benefits
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.