- Sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E, copper, Vitamin B1, selenium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium. It is an all-rounder food, which maintains the quality of the skin, improves health and nourishes hair.
- A duo of fiber and protein that helps in keeping you satisfied all day long. Being low in calories, it can help in reducing the extra weight and avoid you from the intake of high calorie junk foods.
- Untoasted or toasted, sunflower seeds can be eaten either way. Sprinkle one or two tablespoon in your food and consume daily. It also is a great granish to your favorite salads.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.