- How-to-use: Add 2 tea spoons of Yeast to warm (not hot) water along with 2 tea spoons of Sugar. Stir well, set aside for 10 minutes. Use once the yeast is foamy and activated.
- One tablespoon of Active dry yeast, which makes one to two loaves of bread, contains about 5 grams of protein, 5 grams of carbohydrates and 3 grams of fiber. It also offers small amounts of calcium, B vitamins, and potassium.
- Can be used for baking, proofing, or even for some Indian preparations like Naan Bread, Garlic Cheese Bread, Pizza Crust, Cinnamon Rolls, Whole Wheat Bread, Cakes & Pastries
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.