- Nirgundi Essential Oil 100% Natural and pure
- cientific Name: Vitex negundo. Family: Verbenaceae. PLANT PART USED: Flowers and Leaves. EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation.
- Directions for use: Diffusion: Use three to four drops in a diffuser of your choice for creating a relaxing atmosphere.
- Precautions:- If pregnant, nursing or under a doctors care, consult a Physician before use. Discontinue use, if skin sensitivity occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use undiluted on skin. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Do not use internally, unless directed by a licensed Aromatherapist or Physician. Do not apply to or near the face of infants or children.
- Storage: Keep bottle in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight or water contamination. Being natural and organic, oil may thicken in cold climate or change colour over a period, however the efficacy will remain unaffected. Place the bottle in a bowl of warm water to regain consistency in case of freezing. Use within 6 months after the seal is broken.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.