- Mild citrus aroma, sweet satisfying orange liqueur flavor sensation (no alcohol)
- Triple Sec Curaao syrup is the non-alcoholic version of the famous bittersweet orange liqueur
- Made from dried peels of bitter and sweet orange, Triple sec is an orange-flavoured liqueur, which was originally made in France in the mid-nineteenth century. It is consumed neat as a digestive or used in cocktails such as the famous Long Island Iced Tea and the Cosmopolitan.
- Ideal in non-alcoholic drinks and virgin versions of classic cocktails, MONIN Triple Sec Curaaos mild orange peel flavour marries well with lemonades, sodas, teas and even chocolate drinks and coffees, as its low acidity does not curdle milk.
- Applications - Mochas, lemonades, smoothies, cocktails and mocktails, sodas
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.