- Asafoetida or hing makes for an indispensable part of the Indian cuisine, especially in curries and dals.
- Our premium spices, herbs, rubs, seasonings, aromatics and botanicals are always 100% pure, non-GMO, free of preservatives and additives.
- Excellent Foods Asafoetida (Hing Powder) can used as a digestive aid, in food as a condiment, and in pickles. It typically works as a flavor enhancer and, used along with turmeric, is a standard component of Indian cuisine
- We use only the best quality raw materials and other ingredients to create the products.
- Our containers are tightly sealed to ensure the ingredients don't lose their flavor and aroma. The jars feature a double flip lid, so you can shake, pour, or get a spoonful easily.
- Store in a cool and dry place, preferably in an air tight container for lasting flavor and life.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.