- ASSAM BLACK TEA: Its Handpicked and Handmade by the promising growers from the tea capital of India. The Assam Black tea promises a delicious savory indulgence to the tastebuds that makes every sip memorable. It has fantastic aroma with whole leaf grade . Serve it hot or make a refreshing iced tea, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- TASTE: A brisk and Malty touch blends in perfectly with a tinge of stone-fruit aftertaste, creating a tantalizing flavour . The briskness of the Assam black tea stands ideal to transform a lazy setting into an energetic one.
- STEEPING INSTRUCTION: We believe tea should be brewed to suit your personal taste. Were happy to make recommendations to get you started.When brewing your tea, your main considerations are tea quantity, water temperature, and steeping time. To prepare a superior cup of Black Tea use one spoon(2-3 g.) of tea per 180 ml. of water with temperature of 90-95 'C and steep is for 2-3 Min.
- FAIR TRADE, SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE & PROMISE OF PURITY: Every cup of purchased Esah tea contributes towards the small scale growers. We eliminate the concept of a middleman to ensure that your money reaches these growers and provide them a fair price for their skill and labour . We believe in connecting you directly to these growers.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.