- Fresh Spices is based in the main spice growing area in India, the Cardamom Hills of the Western Ghats mountain range in Kerala. Our products are grown in our estates and sourced from known farmers.
- Black pepper is produced from the green (unripe) drupes of the pepper plant. The drupes are dried in the sun for 10 days during which the pepper around the seed shrinks and darkens into a thin, wrinkled black layer.
- Black pepper powder should be stored in an airtight container in a dark, cool place, but not in a refrigerator.
- Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides. Freshly ground on order.
- Plantations: Nedumkandam, Idukki, Kerala. Aroma: Intense.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.