- The clove is a sharply pungent and strongly aromatic spice used for a wide variety of purposes. It is collected as unopened immature flower buds of a tall tropical tree. The word 'clove' is said to be from Latin to mean 'nail' because the bud of the flower looks almost like a nail. But in Kerala, India, the bud is called karayampoo or grampoo.
- Authentic Idukki Cloves/Laung Whole (200g)
- Organically Grown, Homestead Produce from Kerala [in a Jar]
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.