- Dry coconut is higher in saturated fat than dairy. It has no cholesterol and is very low in sodium. Dry coconut is high in manganese which researchers say is beneficial for healthy skin and bones and helps maintain good blood sugar levels.
- Useful in making various food products, medical purpose, unique aroma to various dishes and high in flavonoids.
- Rich in taste, flavour and nutrition
- Can be used in curries, prasad, gravies or spice blends
- Coconut is used in many requirements like help in keeping hair and skin healthy and youthful looking, prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, age spots, and provides sun protection. Supports immune system health: it is anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.