- Nigella seeds are also called black seeds or black cumin seeds. They have been used by ancient healers and modern day medical practitioners, and everyone in between
- Nigella seeds (kalonji) can be eaten raw, added to dishes or mixed with honey or water. The oil can also be diluted and applied topically to the hair and skin or taken in supplement form
- This black seed comes with a whole lot of health benefits. Its loaded with trace elements, vitamins, crystalline nigellone, amino acids, saponin, crude fiber, proteins and fatty acids like linolenic and oleic acids, volatile oils, alkaloids, iron, sodium, potassium and calcium.
- This product is handpicked and cleaned under strict hygiene condition. Product is seal packed in a handy, reusable zipper pouch to retain its freshness, flavour and aroma of the product.
- Black nigella seed enhances flavour, and aids in digestion as well as tasting a bit like fennel in recipes
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.