- Papad Khar, Sajji Khar (Alkaline Salt) Papad khar is a seasoning that is used in the making of papads.
- The papad khar is an essential and vital ingredient in papad making, and contributes the crispness and expansion of fried papads.
- Papads can be made to have longer shelf life by adding some papad khar to the mixture.
- It is basically dissolved in water and that water was added to dough for papad.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.