- Product 1: Lollipop with a desi twist. Made with tamarind, jaggery and Indian spices, It is the perfect mixture of sweet, sour and spice
- Product 1: Authentic traditional recipe
- Product 1: Handmade in rural kitchens: made by self help groups, women entrepreneurs in rural areas. For every imli pop you buy, 30% goes back to the micro unit
- Product 1: Farm sourced: we ensure the best quality and the freshest ingredients are used for imli pop
- Product 2: Sourced straight from the farm gate
- Product 2: No added flavour or colour
- Product 2: Sweet Dried amla sourced from the western Ghats
- Product 2: Vegetarian food
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.