- Nigella seeds are also called black seeds or black cumin seeds. They have been used by ancient healers and modern day medical practitioners, and everyone in between
- Kalonji belongs to the buttercup family of flowering plants. It grows up to 12 inches (30 cm) tall and produces a fruit with seeds that are used as a flavourful spice in many cuisines
- Nigella seeds (kalonji) can be eaten raw, added to dishes or mixed with honey or water. The oil can also be diluted and applied topically to the hair and skin or taken in supplement form
- Native to western Asia, turkey, iraq, and egypt, black seed oil has been valued for it's health benefits for centuries. It is said that Cleopatra used black seed oil to keep her hair soft and shiny
- Black seed, or cumin seed is used in baking and in the Indian herbal spice mixture called masala. Black seed enhances flavour, and aids in digestion as well as tasting a bit like fennel in recipes
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.