- Rolled oats are higher in protein and healthy fats and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains and they contain more soluble fibre than any other grain
- Oats contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, which have strong anti oxidant, anti inflammatory and anti itching propertied and they also have the best amino acid balance of all cereal grains
- Oats are a rich source of amino acid which promotes the health of tissues and supports proper functioning of immune system
- Rolled Oats contain essential vital micro nutrients
- At last, Oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too Oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.