- DRIED WHOLE LEMON GRASS: 100% Natural and pure lemon grass stems are manufactured by air drying hand picked Lemon grass grown in the foothills of Western Ghats in Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- APPLICATIONS: Dried Lemon grass leaves are edible and are very much used in Thai cuisine to prepare Thai curry. Dried Lemon grass leaves are also used to prepare refreshing Herbal tea. When mixed with Green tea leaves they form a perfect Lemongrass green tea.
- PURITY: Lemon grass leaves are handpicked and dried carefully and are sourced directly from the farms located at the Western Ghats foothills. Grenera whole Lemon grass stems are free from any colours, additives or preservatives.
- SAFE, NATURAL, EFFECTIVE - Dried Lemon grass leaves are very much used in the Herbal tea industry to make refreshing beverages. Dry Lemon grass leaves are packed in an ISO 22000 , GMP, Halal, Kosher, Vegan certified factory.
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Dried Lemon grass leaves for any reason, just email us and we will refund your order in full, no questions asked!
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.