- Pistachios are loaded with nutrients. A 28-gram serving of pistachios contains good amounts of fiber, protein, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, vitamin B6, and manganese.
- Pistachios are high in protein, fiber and antioxidants. They also have several other important nutrients, including vitamin B6 and potassium.
- Pistachios have fewer calories and more protein than most other nuts. Also, their essential amino acid content is higher than any other nut.
- Storage instructions: store in a cool, air tight and dry place
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.