- The finest & tastiest Poha/ Beaten Rice/ Avalakki from Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Prepared using the finest variant of rice grown only in Madhya Pradesh. Ideal for making non-sticky Poha
- This special Poha is non-sticky even after cooking and is easy to cook (Just rinse poha in water once, they will become soft & flaky). The soft texture makes it easy to chew/ eat
- Rich in fibre and a good source of antioxidants, iron and essential vitamins. An ideal staple to prepare your breakfast. Also widely consumed during vrats
- Vegetarian | Best Before 6 months From Date Of Packing | Store in an Airtight Container
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.