- Organically grown with love on our farms in Madhya Pradesh
- Chemical & Pesticide Free
- Chironji is low in calories, but extremely rich in protein and dietary fibre
- Chironji seeds are used in a host of Indian desserts including variants of the Kheer (also known as Payassa) and various different kinds of Halwas.
- Chironji seeds make excellent face packs.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.