- Noon Chai (also called Kashmiri tea, Pink tea or Sheer Chai) is a traditional tea beverage from Kashmir. "Noon" is a local word for salt.
- Special tea leaves are brewed in which baking soda, milk and cardamom is added to make this delicious tea . The tea is a great during the winters and can be served along with biscuits to make your evening better.
- This tea is pink in colour and has a distinct taste to it, very different from the teas we usually have.
- Please read instructions before making the pink tea
- Brand Hamiast is from Jammu and Kashmir dedicated to empower the small local farmers by helping them to market and sell their produce. Hamiast is a brand with a heart and mission
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.