- 100% Natural, No Added Colour, Made from Sun-Dried Kashmiri Red Chillies
- Great source of Vitamins A, B6 and C and contains essential minerals and antioxidants Used for tandoori dishes, chutneys, curries, and meat dishes
- Chilli Powder usually blended with curries, dals, meats, poultry, sprinkled on raw mangoes along with table salt. Used as needed to make dishes spicy.Taste Enhance, Rich color
- Kashmiri Mirch lends the much needed natural red colour to your dish and it has moderate hot taste.
- When used in curry it imparts bright red colour making food more appealing and palatable.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.