- Composition: Each uncoated tablet contains Sodium perborate monohydrate 480mg
- Mode of action: Specially formulated to clean all water insoluble residues from dentures that other cleansers may not remove. Clinsodents powerful antibacterial formula kills germs that causes odor and plaque. The baking soda and peroxide formula fight germs and whiten denture while refreshing dentures.
- Direction for use: Drop one CLINSODENT denture cleansing tablet into enough warm water to cover denture or appliance. Place denture into effervescing blue solution. Leave your denture or appliance in the solution for 30 minutes to completely remove all invisible water insoluble residues. For best results, use once a day. Your denture may be safely soaked in CLINSODENT overnight. Remove and rinse denture or appliance under running water. Dry naturally
- Caution: Do not drink the cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash. Keep tablets out of reach of children. Do not put tablet in the mouth.
- Easy To Use
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.