- DRIED POMEGRANATE SEEDS: Refers to the "Anardana". Bits of pomegranate pulp remain on the seeds as they dry, so the slightly sticky seeds with a fruity, mildly sweet and tangy taste are used as a souring agent in Indian cuisine.
- Storage Instructions : Store in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
- It is a 100% natural and vegetarian product. No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives or dyes are used
- This product is handpicked and cleaned under strict hygiene conditions. The product is then seal packed in a handy, reusable pet jar to retain the freshness, flavour and aroma of the product
- No artificial colors and preservatives
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.